The Easter Bunny is sure going to be busy this weekend! Here’s a little roundup of some of the Easter Brunch and Egg Hunts in Miami, including a Marshmallow Drop from a helicopter! Please check out the links for information and to confirm dates and times.
- Coral Gables Eggstreme Egg Hunt and Helicopter Egg Drop, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 19, five parks throughout Coral Gables, free. Children will be ale to enjoy egg hunts at five Coral Gables parks, a helicopter egg drop at the War Memorial Youth Center, carnival, concerts, and prizes.
- Biltmore Hotel Easter Brunch Sunday, April 20th 10am to 4pm ($95/adults, $47.50/kids) Features an extravagant buffet with delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelets, pastas, sushi and more. Dessert station complete with with a chocolate fondue station.
- Easter Brunch at the Delano Sunday, April 20th 11am to 4pm Brunch at the Delano’s Bianca restaurant $75/person Live bunnies and an Easter Egg hunt in the orchard.
- Spring Eggstravaganza Party on Miami Beach, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 501 72nd St, Miami Beach, FL 33141., free. Crafts and photographs with the Bunny. Carnival rides and concessions sold. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger at 11:00 am.
- Easter Brunch at Via Verdi Miami All weekend $35/person Create your own 3-course meal, add pairing wine $15 (3 glasses , 1 for each course)
- Jungle Island Easter Eggstravaganza & Sunday Easter Brunch The three-day event features Easter egg hunts, pie-eating contests, arts and crafts, bounce houses and the Easter Bunny. The fun runs April 18-20 from 10am-6pm Easter Brunch at Jungle Island ($50/adults, $37/children) 11am-3pm Price includes park admission, brunch and tax.
- Bunny Palooza at the Miami Seaquarium April 18-20, 2014 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Multiple daily egg hunts, five acres of rides and activities, live shows starring Lolita and Flipper and an appearance by the Easter Bunny. The highlight of the event is South Florida’s largest Easter Parade, which runs at 12:30 p.m. daily.
- Marshmallow Drop Miami Shores Saturday, April 19th 9:30am Children 10 and under join in the fun as marshmallows are dropped from a helicopter over the recreation fields. Goodies surprises and a magical show.
- Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park Spring Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 19, 1725 NE 135 St., North Miami, FL, 33181 Easter egg hunt, face painting, prizes, and music. For kids 12 and under.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Cutler Ridge Park, 10 a.m. Saturday, April 19, 10100 SW 200 St, Cutler Bay, FL 33157 Children 9 and under. Egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, bounce house.
- Mall of the Americas Easter Celebration, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, April 19, Mall of the Americas, 7795 W. Flagler St. Miami, FL 33144 Kids activities, face painting, door prizes, and music by Mix 98.3 FM. You can also visit the Easter bunny from April 16 to April 19.
Looking for more kid & family friendly things to do in Miami? Check out Mommy Mafia’s Miami Kids Events Calendar Page!