The Easter Bunny is sure going to be busy this weekend! Here’s a little roundup of some of the Easter Brunch and Easter Egg Hunts in Miami, including a Marshmallow Drop from a helicopter! Please check out the links for information and to confirm dates and times.
Easter Egg Hunts In Miami:
- Coral Gables Eggstreme Egg Hunt and Helicopter Egg Drop, 10 a.m. Saturday, March 26th, five parks throughout Coral Gables, free. Children will be ale to enjoy egg hunts going on simultaneously at five Coral Gables parks, including a helicopter egg drop at the War Memorial Youth Center, carnival, concerts, and prizes.
- Easter Brunch at the Delano Sunday, March 27th 11am to 4pm Brunch at the Delano’s Bianca restaurant. Endless champagne and Bloody Mary bar. Live bunnies and an Easter Egg hunt in the orchard.
- Spring Eggstravaganza Party on Miami Beach, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, March 19th, 501 72nd St, Miami Beach, FL 33141., free. Crafts and photographs with the Bunny. Carnival rides and concessions sold. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger at 11:00 am.
- Jungle Island Easter Mega Egga Hunt & Sunday Easter Brunch The three-day event features Easter egg hunts, rides, arts and crafts, bounce houses and the Easter Bunny. The fun runs March 25-27 from 10:30am-4pm Easter Brunch at Jungle Island ($69.95/adults, $44.95/children) 10:30am-2:30pm Price includes park admission, brunch and tax
- Penguin Palooza at the Miami Seaquarium March 25-27, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Easter Weekend in Miami gets underway with Penguin Palooza at Miami Seaquarium, Guests will enjoy continuous Easter Egg Hunts throughout the day, and five acres of adrenaline pumping fun with bounce houses, slides, and rides, plus many prizes and surprises. The Easter Parade will start daily at 12:30 p.m. complete with floats, bands, strolling performers, costumed characters and of course the Easter Bunny. Adults $44.99; Children $34.99
- Easter Brunch at Smith and Wollensky Miami Beach Sunday, March 27th. Serving Brunch & Dinner. Enjoy a menu of Prime dry-aged steaks, seasonal seafood and award-winning wine lists.
- Marshmallow Drop Miami Shores Saturday, March 26th 9:30am Children 10 and under join in the fun as marshmallows are dropped from a helicopter over the recreation fields. Goodies surprises and a magical show.
- Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park Spring Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, March 26th, 1725 NE 135 St., North Miami, FL, 33181 Easter egg hunt, face painting, prizes, and music. For kids 12 and under. $1.00 admission per person.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Cutler Ridge Park, 10 a.m. Saturday, March 26th, 10100 SW 200 St, Cutler Bay, FL 33157 Children 9 and under. The Miami Balloon Guy, Egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, and a bounce house. For more info call 305-238-4166
- Dino Egg Safari at Zoo Miami March 26 & 27 from 11:00an-4:00pm Kids 12 and under will enjoy continuous dino egg hunts, fun activities, the Easter Bunny and more. Don’t forget that the zoo makes “special” eggs out of paper maché for the animals to “find.”
- Hoppin’ Easter Brunch at Conrad Miami Sunday, March 27th 12 noon – 3pm Atrio Restaurant and Wine Room Executive Chef Brandel whipped up an Easter Brunch featuring an array of favorites, including: Roasted Lamb Leg, Grouper Tiradito, Mini Goat Cheese Croquettes and Ginger Banana Pudding with Bourbon Cream. Plus, kids will get into the spirit with an Easter Egg Decoration Station, Easter Baskets, and Easter Egg Hunts. $75 adults; $27 children (5-12). Reservations: 305.503.6529
- Biltmore Sunday Champagne Brunch Sunday March 27th An extravagant buffet with delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelets, pastas, sushi and more. Adults $85; Children (5-11) $42.50
Is there an Easter Egg Hunt in Miami that we missed? Let us know in the comments below!