The Easter Bunny is sure going to be busy hopping around Miami! Here’s a little roundup of some of the Easter Brunch and Easter Egg Hunts in Miami, including a Marshmallow Drop from a helicopter! Please check out the links for information and to confirm dates and times.
Easter Egg Hunts Miami:
- Coral Gables Parks Traditional Egg Hunt Saturday, April 15th, five parks throughout Coral Gables, free. Children will be ale to enjoy egg hunts going on simultaneously at four Coral Gables parks, including: Jaycee Park, Phillips Park, Salvadore Park and Sunrise Harbor Park.
- Spring Eggstravaganza Party on Miami Beach, Saturday, April 8 • 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Egg Hunt 11:00 a.m., 501 72nd St, Miami Beach, FL 33141., free. Crafts and photographs with the Bunny. Carnival rides and concessions sold. Egg Hunt for children 10 and younger at 11:00 am.
- Jungle Island Easter Mega Egga Hunt The three-day event features Easter egg hunts, rides, arts and crafts, bounce houses and the Easter Bunny. The fun runs April 14th – 16th 10:30am – 4pm; park hours 10am – 5pm from 10:30am-4pm
- Miami Seaquariam BunnyPalooza Easter Eggstravaganza April 14th, 15th & 16th from 10am to 4pm. Easter Weekend in Miami gets underway with BunnyPalooza at Miami Seaquarium, Guests will enjoy continuous Easter Egg Hunts throughout the day, and five acres of adrenaline pumping fun with bounce houses, slides, and rides, plus many prizes and surprises. The Easter Parade will start daily at 12:30 p.m. complete with floats, bands, strolling performers, costumed characters and of course the Easter Bunny. Adults $44.99; Children $34.99 (Special $8.00 savings on their website now, but not sure how long that will last.)
- Marshmallow Drop Miami Shores Saturday, April 15th 9:30am Children 10 and under join in the fun as marshmallows are dropped from a helicopter over the recreation fields. Goodies surprises and a magical show.
- Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park Spring Egg Hunt, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday, April 15th, 1725 NE 135 St., North Miami, FL, 33181 Easter egg hunt, face painting, prizes, and music. For kids 12 and under. $1.00 admission per person.
- Easter Egg Hunt at Cutler Ridge Park, Saturday, April 1st from 10am – 12pm, 10100 SW 200 St, Cutler Bay, FL 33157 Children 9 and under. The Miami Balloon Guy, Egg hunt, photos with the Easter Bunny, and a bounce house. For more info call 305-238-4166
- Zoo Miami Great Egg Safari 2017 Saturday & Sunday April 15th & 16th from 11am – 4pm. Kids 12 and under will enjoy continuous dino egg hunts, fun activities, the Easter Bunny and more. Don’t forget that the zoo makes “special” eggs out of paper maché for the animals to “find.”
- Biltmore Sunday Champagne Brunch Sunday April 16th. An extravagant buffet with delicacies, such as caviar, smoked salmon, shellfish, carved meats, fresh omelets, pastas, sushi and more. Adults $100; Children (5-11) $47.50
- Cutler Bay Easter Egg Hunt – Cutler Ridge Park, 10100 SW 200 St, Cutler Bay, FL 33157When: Saturday, April 1st from 10am – 12pmChildren 9 and under. Join us for a fun-filled morning including an Easter egg hunt, live music by DJ Ivan, a bounce house, The Miami Balloon Guy and much more. Parents are welcome to bring your cameras so that you can take a picture of your child with the Easter bunny. A drawing will be held to have a chance to win one of the three Easter Baskets in each age group: 3 & under, 4-6 and 7-9.
- Gulfstream Park Spring Extravaganza (No Egg Hunt) – Champions Plaza, 501 South Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 Friday, April 14th from 6pm – 9pmMeet the Easter Bunny, enjoy crafts, face painting, sing-a-long & giveaways. Please note that there will NOT be an Egg Hunt this year.
- Sunset Place Easter Egg Hunt –Saturday, April 8th from 1pm – 4pm 5701 Sunset Drive Suite, Miami, FloridaThe Shops at Sunset Place will host an egg-citing Easter Egg Hunt and fun activities on Level 1 near the RH Outlet Courtyard. Families are invited to enjoy a hoppin’ Easter egg hunt, face painting, arts & crafts, lively entertainment, raffles, a special appearance by the Easter Bunny and more! Little chicks even have the chance to win special prizes if they find one of our many golden eggs. Don’t forget to bring your Easter basket and camera! Kids under 12 are welcome to join the fun.
- Pinecrest Gardens Eggstravaganza –Saturday, April 8th from 10am to 5pm. 11000 Red Road, Pinecrest, FL 33156 This event is for kids 10 and under – divided into 3 age groups 1-3, 4-6 and 7-10 with reserved egg hunts hourly. It’s the biggest and the best egg hunt in town with over 50,000 eggs featured at scheduled egg hunts throughout the day, prizes, face painting, balloon art, interactive games, music, arts and crafts, a petting zoo, story-telling, delicious food and even a wild life show. It’s a virtual wonderland of activities.
- OLLA ADULT Easter Egg Hunt Sunday April 16th Mexican themed brunch on Easter with a kids menu and a special ADULT Easter Egg Hunt during happy hour Kids can delight in treats like a sweet and savory French Toast served with plantains and dulce de leche, Fideos and butter, Chicken tacos and Quesadillas. For $30 adults can mix and match bottomless drinks including endless options like Mimosa’s, Michelada’s, Bloody Maria’s and their signature Margarita’s. At the strike of 4 PM adults can gather by the bar for an Adult Easter Egg Hunt, just in time for happy hour! There will be NO cover charge but, drinking is highly encouraged. Eggs will be hidden throughout the restaurant’s interior and exterior and filled with prizes. Think vouchers like free margarita’s, unlimited chips and salsa for a year, and more.
- Monkey Joe’s Banana Hunt (Pembroke Pines & Sunrise) Sunday, April 9th Sunrise: 3445 North Hiatus Rd., Sunrise, FL 33351 And Pembroke Pines 9980 Pines Blvd., Pembroke Pines , FL 33024 There will be bananas hidden throughout the facility and the kids that find the bananas will receive the prize on the back of the banana! Children can enjoy the entertainment center filled with indoor jumps, slides and obstacle courses with wall-to-wall inflatables, including a main play center and separate Mini Monkey Zone for toddlers. Cost: General admission pricing for children; Adults free
Is there an Easter Egg Hunt in Miami that we missed? Let us know in the comments below!