Shark Rocket Powerhead Vacuum Review
So you probably don’t know this about me, but I actually have a “thing” for vacuum cleaners. I don’t know where or how my fascination for vacuum cleaners started, but I’m kinda really into them. That being said, a girl has her, um…expectations. So when the team over at Shark asked me to review their new Shark Rocket Powerhead vacuum cleaner, I couldn’t wait.
The Shark Rocket Powerhead vacuum works powerfully on both carpet and tile floors. It comes with an interchangeable Hard Floor brushroll for wood and tile floors that stores right to the wand of the vacuum, so you can easily swap one brushroll for another, depending on the surface you are needing to clean.
At a total weight of only 9 pounds (not including the cord), the ultra-lightweight Shark Rocket PowerHead is simple to carry up and down stairs. And yes- even in heels.
The bagless Shark Rocket PowerHead uses a simple foot pedal to access the pop-up dust cup. The dust cup bottom-empty design makes emptying a breeze. The vacuum’s low profile allows easy access to cleaning underneath furniture, such as under beds and couches.
Shark Rocket ® Powerhead Vacuum
- Weighs a total of nine pounds, not including the cord, and less than one pound in hand when vacuuming
- Interchangeable brushrolls are easy to assemble and clean via innovative roller garage
- Carpet & Floor Brush and Gentle Touch Hard Floor Brushroll clean carpets, rugs and hard floor surfaces
- Fingertip Controls for easy transitions between hard floors, carpet and area rugs
- Multi-position adjustable heights tailored to personal preference and compact storage
- Breakthrough engineering combines motor and dust cup in the head of the vacuum, reducing airflow path and maximizing efficiency and power
- Available at all major retailers nationwide now, starting at $169 MSRP
UPDATE: Y’all are too funny! Love all the comments from the Facebook page….