I sat with the Little Made Man and asked him what his New Year’s Resolutions for 2015 were. This is what he told me. Please don’t ask me how he came up with #7 and #8, I swear we’re not a violent family.
1. To Practice Ping Pong. (“I could play Ping Pong WITH food!”)
2. Practice Learning How to Put Channels on the TV. (“I only know one.”)
3. Do More Exercise. (“Walk on the treadmill and the rowing machine, those are my two favorites. And do flips.”)
4. Buy Candy.
5. Take Care of My Toys. (“And buy infinity (amounts of) toys. Because Gabriel at my school buys infinity toys, because HE buys toys every day. He told me.”)
6. Make Some Signs. (“Like signs for the house, so like people know where to go. And you can do it fast, like scribble scrabble because they still look nice.”)
7. Run Over Birds. (Laughter. Giggle, giggle, giggle.)
8. Destroy Houses. (More laughter. Giggle, giggle, giggle.)
9. Spy on Everyone.
10. Make Some Money. (“I know! Make Some Money! And Fun MONEY! Then I could make SO MUCH MONEY!”)
I love you, little boy. Mommy’s New Year’s Resolution is to always love your silliness and your creative (and possibly somewhat devious? “Run Over Birds?” Where does that even come from?) little mind. Happy New Year my little one.
You might also like: My New Year’s Resolutions