THE BEST NIGHTMARES NEVER END…
UNIVERSAL ORLANDO‟S HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 2017 IS NOW OPEN
Buy your tickets in advance and save! Plus, special Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights Hotel + Ticket Package deals too. Keep reading below for more info.
The nation’s premier Halloween event, Halloween Horror Nights, is now open at Universal Orlando Resort – with more event nights and terrifying frights than ever before. Pack up the older kids* or just plan a mom & dad weekend getaway and prepare for freakishly scary good time!
This year, Halloween Horror Nights presents the most unearthly and macabre collection of terrors called The Festival of the Deadliest. This ancient tradition has taken root inside Universal Studios Florida and is filled with hellish wonders that are hard to resist and impossible to escape. This ghastly collection of madmen and monsters from beyond the veil have joined together to revel in firelight and create the ultimate afterlife of fright. And this is just the beginning.
Unimaginable horrors come to life in nine disturbingly-real haunted houses based on some of the most horrifying legends in pop culture. Guests will:
- Feel the wrath of the disturbing “Raspers” and infamous serial killer Bloody Face from Asylum, fearsome Salem witches and their bloody rivalry within Coven, and the ghosts of the blood moon in Roanoke from FX’s groundbreaking anthology “American Horror Story”
- Succumb to the overwhelming “shine” and the murderous ghosts inhabiting the eerie Overlook Hotel from “Stanley Kubrick‟s The Shining”
- Fight to survive “Jigsaw’s” scariest game yet, featuring infamous traps from the legendary film series and the upcoming eighth installment JIGSAW, inside “SAW: The Games of Jigsaw”
- Fend off demonic Deadites alongside Ash Williams and his trusty chainsaw from the STARZ Original Series “Ash vs Evil Dead”
- Attempt to escape the clutches of the menacing demon Bughuul from the Sinister franchise; a gang of bloodthirsty home invaders from the inaugural installment of The Purge; and Insidious’ paralyzing Lipstick- Face Demon along with the hauntings from Dr. Rainier’s nightmarish childhood in “The Horrors of Blumhouse”
- Step inside the twisted minds behind the nation’s premier Halloween event in four haunted houses based on spine-chilling original storiesAnd there’s even more horror lurking in the streets of Universal Studios Florida with five unique “scare zones,” two of which are based on two celebrated horror films –Trick or Treat and The Purge – as well as three haunting original concepts.Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights will also feature two incredible live shows. This year, Academy of Villains returns for a second consecutive year with an all-new show, ACADEMY OF VILLAINS: AFTERLIFE – incorporating fearsome elements from this year’s Festival of the Deadliest “scare zone.” Plus, after 26 years of Excellent Halloween Adventures, Bill and Ted are bringing their Farewell Tour to Halloween Horror Nights to review this year’s most outrageous moments.
For a record-breaking 34 select nights through November 4, guests can experience theme park thrills by day and terrifying horror film chills by night at Halloween Horror Nights. For more information, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
Buy in advance and save up to $50
Use the calendar on the Halloween Horror Nights websiteHalloween Horror Nights website to choose your event night and save up to $50 on select nights* with UPC code from any can of Coca-Cola® products or promo code from specially marked cups at participating Burger King® restaurants.
Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights Hotel + Ticket Packages
2-Night Hotel + Ticket Package
Enjoy a 2-Night On-Site Hotel + Ticket Package and get double the screams and double the fun from only $229* per adult, per night, tax inclusive with the UPC code from any can of Coca-Cola® products.
Vacation Package Includes:
- 2-Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3-Park 2-Day Park-to-Park Florida Resident with 2 Days Free Ticket^ to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (Valid for bookings now – 11/1/17 and travel now – 11/4/17)
- 1-Night Admission± to Halloween Horror Nights™(Sunday – Thursday)
- Early Park Admission◊one hour before the theme park opens to one (1) Universal Orlando™ theme park as determined by Universal Orlando.
- Access to select live entertainment venues^ at Universal CityWalk™
Select nights Sept. 15 – Nov. 4, 2017 with UPC code from any can of Coca-Cola® products. Advance purchase required. Valid for bookings now – 11/1/17. Offer valid for travel 9/15/17 – 11/4/17.
*This event is recommended for mature audiences only. Universal Studios Orlando strongly urges parents with children under the age of 13 to reconsider visiting this event with their children. They will be exposed to extremely adult material.
Get Social! #HHN27