The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free
Obviously, the internet is a blogger’s life blood. Without it, nothing gets done. Between email, posting, social media, everything requires the internet. Now if you can “jump” the game and get faster Wi-Fi speed, you’re going to be ahead of the game. So I knew when I had the opportunity to review the new Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router, I couldn’t pass it up.
One of the coolest features of this particular router is it’s ability to set parental controls. You can actually set up specific devices and time limits for each device. So say, for example, that you want to give little Johnny access to his iPad, but you want to control the time he is able to access the internet. So you can set his access from 9am – 5pm. Boom! Very cool, huh?
The Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router is powered by Tri-Stream 160 technology, which doubles the bandwidth on all spatial streams for the fastest dual-band router on the market. Gain access to restricted DFS channels at full bandwidth for the clearest Wi-Fi not available to most other routers. The WRT3200ACM also boasts:
• 1.8 GHz CPU for high-powered performance
• MU-MIMO technology for high-speed Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time, same speed
• Open-source ready with OpenWrt and DD-WRT® for complete flexibility and customization of functions
• Upgraded Smart Wi-Fi app to manage and monitor your home Wi-Fi from a mobile device, anytime, anywhere
• 256MB Flash and 512MB of RAM Memory
• 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
To purchase or learn more about the Linksys WRT3200ACM MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router please visit the BestBuy website
Leave a Reply