Ready or not, summer is coming and the time to book camp and activities is NOW. This summer, Pérez Art Museum Miami will offer a new, six-week art camp from June 8 to July 24*, 2015 for 6-12-year-olds. PAMM Summer Art Camp will provide children the opportunity to explore elements of design through art-based activities and explore works on-view through in-gallery experiences. Campers will explore the museum’s architecture, its iconic hanging gardens and the art in the galleries through daily individual art projects as well as week-long team projects.
Parents: Take advantage of the “Early Bird” special and save 20% by registering in May!
- Members $240/week
- Non-Members $260/week
Regular rates will apply after April 30, 2015:
- Members $300/week
- Non-members $325/week
Registering for PAMM Summer Art Camp
- Online pre-registration is required to participate in PAMM Summer Art Camp. There are different options for weekly camp rates, including late pick-up. Visit pamm.org/summerartcamp or contact email@example.com for more information.
- Monday, June 8 through Friday, June 12, 9am–3pm
- Monday, June15 through Friday, June 19, 9am–3pm
- Monday, June 22 through Friday, June 26, 9am–3pm
- Monday, July 6 through Friday, July 10, 9am–3pm
- Monday, July 13 through Friday July, 17, 9am–3pm
- Monday, July 20 through Friday, July 24, 9am–3pm*There will be no Art Camp the week of Monday, June 29, 2015