Help them create their own Christmas Wish List – Just click and print at home
The holidays are in full swing and besides all the family, friends and food around, that also means that our children are getting excited for ALL THOSE PRESENTS. My Little Made Man is creating his list, changing his priorities daily on which of the most wanted items is going on the top of that Christmas Wish List. A new bike seems to be hovering up there this year, with a new gaming machine coming in at a close second. With sisters and grandparents and aunt and uncles all asking, “What does he want this year?” it’s really all about the list. So, I created this Free Christmas Wish List Printable to share. It’s super simple. All you have to do is click on the image below and print!
What’s on the top of YOUR Christmas List?
At the top of my wish list is the health of my family. It’s easy to get caught up in the craziness of the holidays, but don’t put your family’s health care on the back burner.
Florida KidCare offers Florida children high quality, child-centered, affordable health and dental coverage from birth through age 18. All Florida KidCare program benefits include doctor visits, check-ups, hospital stays, surgeries, immunizations, prescriptions, emergencies, vision and hearing, dental, mental health services and more.
FREE Christmas Wish List – Just Click Here or the image below and Print at Home!
Florida KidCare Fast Facts
- Approximately 2.4 million children rely on Florida KidCare for the healthcare they need.
- Your child is eligible for Florida KidCare even if one or both parents are working.
- Lawfully residing immigrant children are eligible for coverage with Florida KidCare and immigration status will never be asked.
- Open enrollment is year-round, so the time to apply is always now!
- Dental insurance is offered with Florida KidCare.
- Full-pay options are available to families that do not qualify for free or subsidized health insurance.
- With Florida KidCare, you may be able to keep your pediatrician.
- Most families pay nothing at all, and many pay as little as $15 or $20 a month.
- 90% of parents say enrolling was simple and quick.
- Florida KidCare offers health, dental, vision and preventive care, just to name a few.
- 90% of parents are happy with the services provided by Florida KidCare.
Get Social! Visit Florida KidCare on Facebook and Twitter
For more information about how a Florida KidCare plan can work for you and for your family, please be sure to visit: www.FloridaKidCare.com.
This post was sponsored by Florida KidCare. Mommy Mafia is proud to be a Florida KidCare Blog Ambassador.
Leave a Reply