I’m not a casual coffee drinker. I’m a ritualistic, slightly-obsessed, “Don’t speak to me until I’ve had my coffee” kind of coffee drinker. I think I was unconsciously drawn to the energy of a (now) good friend when we first met, because her last name is Coffee. So when the Fedex man arrived on my doorstep with a brand shiny new Keurig Coffee Maker and a note that said, “We would like you to take the Keurig challenge, and we’re sure you’ll love Keurig!” I was more than skeptical. Coffee drinkers like me, like their coffee just so. Don’t tinker with it. When pressed, we will drink that stuff they try to serve us on planes, or on “visiting day” at preschool, but it’s not the same.
But I gave in. I did it. I took their challenge. I would try these cute little K cups for seven days and see what happened. Can I just tell you- Oh, my goodness, I have been reformed of my former full coffee pot ways, (sorry old friend) and I am now 100% on the Keurig bandwagon. As a matter of fact, I LOVE my Keurig.
Let me give you 17 reasons I Love My Keurig:
1. My coffee comes out delicious, every time.
2. My coffee comes HOT! Coffee HAS to be hot. Otherwise, what’s the point?
3. The black and stainless steel look matches my other kitchen appliances perfectly.
4. I can still use my favorite Starbucks Breakfast Blend, because it comes in K Cups.
5. So simple to clean!
6. No more having to clean a pot, a filter and the coffee pot top.
7. It doesn’t brag about it’s K Cups being more full bodied than my D cups.
8. I’m not alone. There are 470 members in the “I Love My Keurig” Facebook group.
9. It can make hot chocolate for the Little One, and once presented with marshmallows on top, guess who wins “Mommy of the Day”?
10. Want tea? No problem for my Keurig!
11. When I look at it, it makes me want to sing that “Cups” song by Anna Kendrick.
12. It’s so easy to use. No well-intentioned guest can come to my house and screw up a whole pot of coffee.
13. You can buy K Cups anywhere- Publix, Starbucks, Target, even online at Amazon!
14. There are like a zillion different flavor choices available. (Officially, over 250!)
15. No more having to throw out a full pot of coffee after just having one cup.
16. I look like a rockstar host because I can offer my guests any flavor they want, how very Martha Stewart, no?
17. It tells me I’m beautiful and to have a great day. (Well, maybe not out loud, but I swear my Keurig and me have this connection.)
#JustBrewItModel Shown: Keurig K45 Elite Retails: $119.99 Purchase online: www.Keurig.com
Disclosure: I have received information and product from Keurig to facilitate this post. No other form of financial compensation was given and the opinions stated are my own.